- The LPS Global School campus is thoughtfully planned to provide an ideal and secure environment for its students.
- The stairs and the corridors have been kept wide for smooth movement of students. The central monitoring system ensures total safety & complete security of the school building and for all the students (CCTVs).
- Lifts and special ramps have been provided to make it user friendly and convenient for small children and in particular for those who are physically challenged.
- Vehicular movement within the campus is totally segregated from the pedestrian traffic to ensure that the children are kept off harm’s way at all times.
- The form and the colours of the building have been carefully selected to provide mental stimulation to the children. The walls of the classrooms of the Kindergarten section have been decorated with illustrative stories for self-learning by the tiny tots. The senior school has quotes and messages of great people to enable students to draw inspiration from them.
- The interior spaces throughout the building are child-friendly with no sharp corners or rough surfaces. The Pre-Nursery, Nursery and Kindergarten classrooms have soft, protective flooring to ensure that toddlers do not get hurt, if they fall.,
- The classrooms have specially child-friendly furniture with pictures, numbers etc. on them, with rounded edges and smooth surfaces.