PROMOTION NORMS FOR PRE- PRIMARY CLASSES:
- There is no formal examination for students of Pre-Nursery, Nursery and KG.
- The Report cards of the children are based on the assessment/evaluation done by their teacher on the basis of day to day observation and assessment.
PROMOTION NORMS FOR PRIMARY CLASSES:
- Classes I–IV :The Report cards of the children are based on the assessment/evaluation done by their teacher based on oral and written weekly tests.
- Project Work is planned in all subjects from Class I upwards.
- Project based learning brings real-life context and technology to the curriculum, students are encouraged to become independent workers, critical thinkers, and lifelong learners. It is a way of working together. Students are exposed to both individual and group project work.
- The marks scored in oral and written tests, project work and assignments are taken into account for the report card.
PROMOTION NORMS CLASSES V-IX:
- Classes V -IX : These classes will have two rounds of Unit Tests in each term and also an end term formal examination.
- Minimum 40% must be secured in aggregate and in every subject in the final result.
- Project Work is planned in all subjects. The projects relate to familiar topics and target at the development of research and presentation skills and not simply learning by rote. Children are given exposure to both individual and group project work.
- Due credit is given to regularity, punctuality, regular and timely submission of assignments and home-work as well as neatness.
- Marks are deducted for work which is untidy and illegible.
- All SUPW / activities opted by the student are performance oriented. Every child needs to score a satisfactory grade in the same.
- Minimum 75% attendance is required for promotion to the next class.
- The school aims at child - centric education with holistic development of every child.