Best Middle School in Noida
Top Middle School in Noida
At LPS Global we offer a blend of the best in national and international curriculam. Our school have received the award for best middle school in Noida from soo many years and still, is the best choice of students as well as parents. Our approach facilitates seamless progression between different educational stages at the same time ensuring smooth transition from one curriculum to the other. Our curriculum focuses on developing the whole child, and individualizes student support, giving students both a global and a local perspective and enabling them to develop skills for life.
- The scheme of subjects is based on CBSE guidelines, offering formal education in English, Hindi, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies, Computer Science, Value Education, Art Education, Physical Education and 3rd language (Sanskrit/German)
- The medium of instruction is English and special emphasis is placed on spoken English, debates, recitation and declamation contests.
- Educational trips and excursions are arranged periodically.
- To make learning a pleasurable pursuit, emphasis is on learning by doing and project work, thereby encouraging self-learning and independence.
- A formal system of evaluation is introduced in middle school to gear the students to face an open examination later at class X level.
- The academic year is divided into two terms. Term I is from April to September, and Term II is from October to March. There are two Summative Assessments (SA) / Examinations of 80 marks for each subject, in a year. Unit Tests are conducted round the year.
- Formative Assessments are taken using multiple tools such as written tests, assignments, projects, quiz, oral test, comprehension, debate, elocution, exhibition, skits etc. From each assessment a certain percentage is taken to add up to 100 percent at the end of the year and an overall grade is shown in the report card.
- Remedial classes are held, within the school hours or on working Saturdays for students who need extra help for clarifying their doubts in various subjects.
- Four Parent-Teacher meetings are held in a year. However, Report Cards are issued only twice in a year, after SA1 and SA2. Promotion to the next class is earned based on their continuous performance. So it is imperative that students participate in every activity, competition, project, quiz etc.